I am a professional qualified Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist based in Somerset West, Cape Town. After qualifying as a hairdresser in 2009, I put my training to practice working as a hair stylist at House of Hair Design based in Midstream, Gauteng. With three years worth of experience, my creative passion drove me to enroll for a makeup and special effects course at Kohl Makeup Academy. A leader in the training and development of up-and-coming and professional makeup artists in Gauteng. I achieved the highest score of all the classes and was awarded the Kohl Makeup Academy’s Student of the Year Award amongst others in 2013.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU:
- I continuously strive to get a fresh approach to makeup and hair design, by bringing together my knowledge, experience and innovative creativity, and as a result, can do the following for you:
- Your best features are identified and enhanced through my skillful application and understanding of all skin types, skin tones and product placement, leaving you looking flawless and radiant, yet still comfortable In your own skin.
- By using professional, mostly imported photo-friendly products, you are not only assured of looking sensational in person, in pictures and on film, but also of a long-lasting and comfortable application;
- I follow a holistic approach and do my utmost to achieve perfect synergy between distinctive hair styles and inspired makeup techniques.
- As a freelance makeup artist and hair stylist, I am able to assist you during business hours as well as after-hours, including weekends.
- I perform both makeup applications and hair styling at the desired venue on the day of the event, thereby making it convenient and hassle-free.
- I keep myself in the loop of the latest developments in style and beauty as meeting and exceeding your needs and expectations are of prime importance to me.
- Recently completed the Bulletproof Bride workshop done by world renowned makeup artist Kevin James Bennett as well as workshops done by Donna Mee.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at https://mikhara.wixsite.com/mikharaford.
“Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can contact the service provider.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company.
“You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your email, wedding date, name and surname, contact number, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
1. Information collected via Technology
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
2. Information you provide us by registering for an account
3. Children’s Privacy
The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
V. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. CONTACT US